Skip to content
- Spearmint essential oil has a sweet, fresh and minty aroma. Its primary constituents are carvone, limonene, dihydrocarvone, bourbonene, caryophyllene, myrcene and pinene.
- Spearmint blends well with many other essential oils including lavender, rosemary, lavandin, eucalyptus, jasmine, sage, lime, basil, peppermint and vanilla. It’s also a wonderful standalone aroma.
- Spearmint essential oil’s softer, gentler nature lends well to bath blends, refreshing diffusions and gentle body care products.
- Spearmint is generally considered a top note.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh