Skip to content
- The aroma of sage essential oil is described as sweet and herbaceous. It primarily contains the constituents thujone, cineol, borneol, and caryophyllene.
- Warm and penetrating, sage is an effective essential oil for home care and cleansing applications. It is often used in diffusions for stale spaces.
- Sage is useful in skin applications when blended well. For body care, sage is used in massage blends and chest balms. The oil is a wonderful addition to warming blends, especially when it’s cold.
- Ceremonially, sage is perceived to impart wisdom and strength. Its aroma is used in rites and spiritual practices.
- Sage blends well with many other essential oils, including lavender, rosemary and citrus oils.
- Sage is generally considered a top note.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh